::-moz-selection { Background: #EB7F17; color: #FFFFFF; text-shadow: none; } ::selection { background: #EB7F17; color: #FFFFFF; text-shadow: none; }

Monday, April 29, 2013

So Bad...

I wish I could have a time machine and return to the past to become a little girl again ...
I unceasing hypnosis myself that " Don't worry... It all will be alright "
But I realize that it is just a phony lie...

I don't know why...
I can't be happy within those days ...
Why ?
I really don't know ...
Is it because of the hectic lifestyle make me felt stress and let me become unhappy ?
maybe yes....or maybe no ...

Stress can you get out from my mind ?
I won't need you !
Don't stay around me ...!

T.T 
School exam coming soon ...
16 days more....

this year ... my life is full of exam ...
YOU SEE !!
School exam (ady passed) -- Ballet exam (ady passed)--School Final exam--
Violin Exam--Piano exam--PMR--UEC-exam of guaduation...
ARGH!!!! 


Arghh.....
My FB apps collapse 3 times within 3min and my WeChar become lag + hang with typing chinese 
what happen to my phone ?
Seen like it wanna breakdown again ...

Lack of drinking water during the humid weather
headache now ...
seen like I wanna sick again ...

SO BAD....


1 comment:

Piano